PDA

View Full Version : Hello- thank god im not alone!!

Hells84
29-06-09, 21:40
I'm new to this so its a little scary. Have been feeling absolutley terrified these past few weeks with anxiety and panic attacks but am glad there is other people I can talk to who know how it feels and i'm not on my own!:)
Ive just started taking citalopram and not feeling so good so i'll probably have a million questions to ask!!

Helen XX

Deepest Blue
29-06-09, 21:47
Hey ya Helen and :welcome: to NMP, I am glad you've found us and I hope that you will find the support you need here where many people can relate to how you are feeling, if there is anything you need please drop us a line and I will try to help further.

Take Care.

diane07
29-06-09, 21:50
Hi Helen

A huge warm welcome to nmp

you'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way

best wishes

di xx

Louise21
30-06-09, 09:03
:welcome:

Hi Helen,
I know how frightening anxiety/panic attacks are and am so glad I found this site as I don't feel quite so alone now. I'm suire you will find the support you need as well.
Love,
Louise x

pollyanna
30-06-09, 09:20
Hi Helen :)

it is scary isnt it, but you have come to the right place, there is lots of information, and you are around people who understand, its also a great site for giving and recieving advice, i hope its as useful to you as it has been for me..

Best wishes

P x :flowers: