PDA

View Full Version : Well thats him away

Peru83
09-09-05, 08:34
Well thats my man away to his work, I must say I'm feeling a touch anxious. I was looking forward to getting back into my hectic routine to keep myself occupied but my 3 kids have bad colds and my wee boy was sick last night through his coughing. This means that I need to stay close to home with them today and they can't go to nursery. I'm nervous about having nothing to do, I know this must sound stupid especially when I have 3 kids but they tend to amuse themselfs alot of the day.[Sigh...]. I just don't want to be caught unawares by my anxiety if you get what I mean. My thoughts and my sypmtoms catch up on me when I'm not busy.

omg I've just read this over and can see how much I'm begining to worry about the day and it's barely began! Am I just being stupid?

Take carexx

claire

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!"

Piglet
09-09-05, 08:48
Hi Claire,

No your not being silly.

Turn out a few cupboards to keep yourself busy today - and play some quiet games with the kids. They will be back at nursery before you know it!!!

Love Piglet :)

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

trac67
09-09-05, 08:48
Hi Claire,
Try to keep yourself busy today, do all the jobs you couldn't get on and do before while you had your 'other half' under your feet all day lol.
Before you know it, he will be walking through the door again after a 'hard days work'.
Take care
Trac xx

its "just a thought"

seh1980
09-09-05, 10:28
hi Claire,

I've been home alone this whole week so I know how you feel. Just keep busy and it's amazing how much quicker the time passes..

Sarah :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Peru83
09-09-05, 10:56
Ok worry over he's home now:([No].

The job he was starting today was a temp factory position for 2 weeks. When he got their this morning he was shocked to see the factory was no bigger than our living room and he was sat at a table with only 4 others. He carried on and worked untill the woman who runs the place approached him and asked him to sign a contract for the two weeks, as it was through an agencie he didn't realise this was going to be the case as it has never been this way before. He politly said to the woman I can't sign that today but would it be possible to on monday (as he is waiting for the guy about the permenant job to get intouch today to let him know if he starts then and if he signed a two week contract then he wouldn't be able to accept!). The woman apparently went off her chump and sent him home!!!

Maybe this is a sign, what if he doesn't get this job tonight :(. I don't know whats worse being alone and anxious or having him here and me being sad!

Just thought I would let you all know as you have been supportive and kind to me the past two days about it.

Take Carexx

Claire

seh1980
09-09-05, 11:21
I really hope he gets the other job Claire. These things have a habit of working themselves out :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

hunny
09-09-05, 12:02
Hiya

Im a strong believer in saying that everything happens for a reason.I hope he gets the other job

Hunny x:D

pips
09-09-05, 12:11
Hope you are ok now and he gets the job.. I

I know what you mean I like to kep busy and distracted to always planning something in or out the house!

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X

Meg
09-09-05, 14:03
Claire

I hope he does ok today and good for him for making the most of it despite far from ideal conditions !!

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

Karen
09-09-05, 15:19
Hope he gets some good news about the other job.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

Peru83
09-09-05, 18:39
<center>HE GOT THE JOB</center>

<center>I AM SOOOO HAPPY, HE GOT THE JOB AND STARTS ON MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!
[^]:D[8D]:)[:P];)[:X]</center>

Take Carexx

Jammie

Karen
09-09-05, 19:18
Wow! Fantastic news Claire.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

Peru83
12-09-05, 09:25
ok this time he really has gone to work,lol, I'm not as nervous as I thought, eventhough I am feeling a little spaced out.

I've definatly been keeping busy though, I've gotten up and seen to the dog then the kids and my washing and dishes. I then did my Davina McCall work out and it's only 9.23am:(. I think I've been ploughing through things too quickly. So now I'm just going to have a bath and get dressed and take the kids and the dog for a play out the back.

thanx for reading

Take Carexx

Claire

Sax
12-09-05, 09:54
Hi Claire,

I appologise I have only just seen this thread therefore haven't yet replied. I am so so pleased he has got the job and now has started it. I know all about the feelings of being alone at home and wondering if I can cope. :D Well done for doing what you have so far this morning, give yourself some breaks too, not to get all heavy and think, just breaks perhaps with some music (I put my headphones on with upbeat music) to shut away from the children sometimes or just read the paper or a book!

You'll be fine and come on and post as well if you find it helps to discuss your feelings and I'm sure you'll get a chance to pop into chat later too! Time will pass as othes have said quicker than you think.

Well done Claire - take care

Sax xxx[8D]

Piglet
12-09-05, 11:14
That's great about hubby's new job hope it goes well for him today.

You will soon get into a routine Claire, it sounds like you've made a flying start already!!!

Love Piglet xx

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

Peru83
12-09-05, 11:56
Thanx guys, well thats us been out with the dog and now we're having some dinner then nipping out to asda for some odds and ends. I'm actually feeling really good now, touch wood, probably since I have don't my exercises and had a nice relaxing bath (well as relaxing as you can have with your 3 kids and your dog sitting on the floor of the bathroom,lol).

Take Carexx

Claire

Karen
12-09-05, 13:10
Well done Claire. You are managing well. Keeping busy and occupied is the way to go.

Karen

Meg
12-09-05, 18:14
Claire, thats great news and you are managing very well.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?