PDA

View Full Version : Strange feeling last night

Janvi
30-06-09, 07:46
Somethign strange happened to me yesterday night.I was falling asleep
when suddenly i felt like smothing heavy & big is coming towards me. Very frightening as if everything im seeing in front of me im finding them heavy
& big abd they are coming towards me. I felt so panicky and anxious
with rapid heartbeats etc. I thought that i had a serious illness. I remember
to have this when i had fever when i was a child. Is it health related.I felt my head strange.im very anxious. Yesterday morning i had a mild headach. has anybody felt like this. Please help me...

LisaLisa
30-06-09, 10:47
Somethign strange happened to me yesterday night.I was falling asleep
when suddenly i felt like smothing heavy & big is coming towards me. Very frightening as if everything im seeing in front of me im finding them heavy
& big abd they are coming towards me. I felt so panicky and anxious
with rapid heartbeats etc. I thought that i had a serious illness. I remember
to have this when i had fever when i was a child. Is it health related.I felt my head strange.im very anxious. Yesterday morning i had a mild headach. has anybody felt like this. Please help me...

Sounds very much like a panic attack. Specially the weird headachey feeling the next day. I get kind of fuzzy the next day too. The thing is that everyone will describe panic attacks differently and noone has the same experience but they are harmless and cannot harm you and the very thing that you want to try very hard to do is RELAX!!! Dot worry about this experience becuae lots of people have these and worrying just adds on another layer of stress that make a viscous cycle of worry!!

Lisa
:hugs:

Janvi
01-07-09, 12:41
Thanks Lisa. I was afraid because someone had told me that it may be signs of convulsion.

nomorepanic
01-07-09, 13:14
Janvi

Did you see my reply to your post about facial tics as well?
http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=51867