PDA

View Full Version : breathing

neelam30
30-06-09, 21:50
i have had a new breathing type issue today and i am seriously wondering if i should see a doc. its like my nostrils are dry and cant take in air, and then i am also hyperventilating shallow fast bretahing that makes sound cause my nose feels dry, feels like i am breathing in humidity and like its just gonna stop completely. i am so scred never been like this. i had a huge cry and i just feel so bad. any advice would be apprecieted x

agnes
30-06-09, 22:54
i have had a new breathing type issue today and i am seriously wondering if i should see a doc. its like my nostrils are dry and cant take in air, and then i am also hyperventilating shallow fast bretahing that makes sound cause my nose feels dry, feels like i am breathing in humidity and like its just gonna stop completely. i am so scred never been like this. i had a huge cry and i just feel so bad. any advice would be apprecieted x

neelam, ive had a similar thing to what you describe, and it eventually went away. But if you feel you need reassurance on this, go along and see your doctor who will explain it to you

theia