PDA

View Full Version : Im back... unfortunatley...

boroguy1990
30-06-09, 23:56
Don't know if anyone remembers me from a while ago.

Well im 18, last time i was on here i was carin for my mum... started at the age of 15 affected me alot started havin panic attacks and when onto medication but got over them after sufferin with them over a long period.

Now i've moved out & no longer care for my mum - yes it's took alot of stress from me & ive been doin well up untill recently.

Im now livin in York with my partner & her family as i have nowhere else to go till i find my own place, we tend to argue alot as livin together is provin difficult as we have gone from seein each from every other weekend to 24 hours a day. she's my first love & im hers but last few weeks i've been feelin how i used to bein stressed and gettin shortness of breath and havin panic attacks - i dont know what to do, i know i need to make an appointment at the doctors which im goin to do tomorrow to see if i can go back on medication to sort it out as i feel like im dyin & i really hate the feelin... but i feel like im goin back over and its just gonna keep happenin.

Anyway last time i was on here some members where a great help to me & i thank those of you who helped me cuz u were a great help - i thought i should come back on here now things have started again as this is the only place i can really talk about it where other suffers understand.

Ian.

SOL
01-07-09, 04:01
Welcome back. It is good you are going to see a doctor tomorrow. Please be honest with the doctor tell him everything. You are going to feel better. we are here to help you.

Thumbelina
01-07-09, 10:09
This is a misconception ian,

It is not unfortunately that you back, you are back becuase you will find help here very fast.

You will see...
The unfortunate thing is that when we get better we dont find time to go on here and disappear, knowing for sure there is somebody there who needs coversation with you and who needs your advise.

We have to stay in touch with the forum buddies even after the relapses. Try it next time.

You will be fine in no time, you will see.

kenboon
01-07-09, 12:26
Consider it a blip Ian. You will get better again.

Try having an open chat with your Girlfreind and explain to her what you are going through. Communication is a very big part of any relationship, but you must be open and honest too with each other.

Hope your feeling better soon

Ken