PDA

View Full Version : does this make sense, not enough sleep- DIZZY

alba
01-07-09, 05:52
last weekend i slept at 4am and woke up at 8am (2days), then on monday morning i woke up at 6am, i felt so so giddy , head feel like heavy, spinning and can't stand must lie down for a while, ok after that i am so scared, what is happening, could it be becos of not enough sleep becos school open so i got to get kids to school at 6.30am, i feel so so giddy the hwole day why is it some people they can stand waking up early why i can't, i am feeling so dizzy the whole of 2 days. i think this is not much of panic or anxety attack. could not enough sleep cause, and my head , face feel warm, could it be not enough water? i hv been eating lots of spicy , chocalate stuff. pls help.

suzy-sue
01-07-09, 11:51
You need to go to bed earlier ,and resist sleeping in the early evening.I have given you some advice on your other thread about eating sugar etc.When you wake your blood sugar will be low ,so a glass of fruit juice will ,do the trick,Spicy food will make you sweat especially when its hot .You have been given lots of info about what food you should be eating,have a look through your posts again.You have been given lots of tips from lots of people.I dont think people can tell you anything ,you havnt been told before.Take care Alba ! Hope you feel better soon . Sue:hugs:

alba
01-07-09, 14:22
thanks i am just too worried, i m scared i will faint or wandering why cant i have a normal healthy life like other people, i am sad, that i am not strong, there are people that can sleep very late and still alert and not giddy in the morning, but me, i am too weak for everything, i tired my best to test myself sleep late, eat choacalate drink coffee, suddenly i get dizzy. i am scared of the symptoms of dizzy. so scared, i didn't know sleeping late, drink coffeee, eat chocalate, donuts can caused me so much distress, misery and craziness. but i hv always have dizziness all my life, this is the worst one. i am so scared that i can't go anywhere, move or work.