PDA

View Full Version : The Fight Begins

blightfoot66
01-07-09, 07:29
Hi all

Following my previous post I have now accepted this anxiety and are ready to fight it.....

Had quite a positive day yesterday, but accept that not all days will be like that:mad: The biggest problem I have is that I have been so obsessed with the headaches that iff they ease I start to think...please dont come back....which of course they then do. I woke up this morning without a headache at all, but as soon as I wake my first thought is....have I got one....I only have to think about it and I can almost feel a headache there:mad:

This sucks and I need to get the word headache out of my mind but how can I do this

My other symptom is the trembling but I can ignore this one and it goes away....Wish I could say the same for the headaches

Can anyone else relate to this

Lets Fight
Brian

Trixie
01-07-09, 08:14
:yesyes::hugs::flowers:

GOOD LUCK.

Kraggy
01-07-09, 09:17
Congratulations for realizing its your anxiety, and let me tell you this. it DOES get better, alot better.

For me atleast, the first few month's I was absolutely terrified, I could barely live my life anymore at all.

But thanks to the help im getting on this forum it all became so much better, sure I still get afraid every now and then, but I can usually easily solve that by comming here and telling my story!

Hope it'll be as good for you aswell!