PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone new to this site!

cluckers
01-07-09, 16:30
Hi everyone im new here have been having panic attacks for the past 7 years the week before my 18th birthday witch i didnt go to because of the attacks i was having at the time! well i guess im just on here looking to find out more ways of coping with it i have been doing fine the past few years when my son was born but now im taking the next step and looking to start work again away from my family and would love to hear from other people who have went through the same thing and how they felt starting back at work what they did ect sorry going on abit now! but thanks Cluckers

diane07
01-07-09, 16:50
A huge warm welcome to nmp

you'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way

best wishes

di xx

cluckers
02-07-09, 11:44
Thanks for the replys today i rang aman about Hypnotherapy was talking on the phone with him for half an hour he was telling me all about it seems anice man he works for all the hospitals in belfast it abit of adrive away but he said it would take no more than 3-4 hours and id be well on my way panic free he talked about CBTctherapy-DES sceam think it was and working back from the cause of the panic attacks so im feeling good about it thanks to this site or i wouldnt have found out so much about it!