PDA

View Full Version : SOMEONE WALKING OVR MY GRAVE

Laurie28
08-01-04, 15:18
hya,

I have had an awful senstaion lately like someone is walking over my grave feeling (but in all my body)

I don't know if this is anxiety related does anyone else get it??

Love
lucky

benoo5
08-01-04, 17:51
hy lucky,

yes,your right,its just another symptom of anxiety...an over-active central nervous system,giving off electrical impulses...happens sometimes,when your trying to get off to sleep,and the gremlins are just saying,stay awake,we wont to annoy you...just out of interest,you can also get this feeling,if you have wind swirling around..can give you a very strange feeling in the tummy,and chest,at the same time,just lasts a second or two,but can make you sit up,and say,god,wot was that!

best wishes..bryan.

sadie
08-01-04, 20:45
Lucky,

Do you mean like a cold Shiver? I get that a lot....does that count?

sadie

Laurie28
09-01-04, 09:19
Yes Sadie, usually down the aspine but i seem to get it all over!!

Bryan - I get the mad 'wind' thing too it is a horrible feeling!!! - especially in the chest but it doesn't last as long as the 'shivers'

Love

lucky

sadie
09-01-04, 22:17
Lucky,

I get the 'wind' feeling too in my chest area and yes it doesnt last as long as the shivers for me too...but I think the feeling in the chest area is more daunting than the cold shivers.

Its just as Bryan says an overactive nervous system...try and not worry too much about it..it is not harmful.

Take care

sadie