PDA

View Full Version : advice wanted ASAP

louise0501
02-07-09, 22:21
hey there, i really cannott cope with my constant fear i have a brain tumour or brian anerysm. it's driving me insane. today i have felt really unwell, i have had sinus pains, a pain in my hand and a pain in my foot. i have also had dizziness and i have felt off balance which really worries me as its the main symptoms of a brain tumour. i don't know what to do anymore?
any advice? i feel like crying all the time. i really think i'm dying. please help? what do you think?

Please reply
Love Louise

nomorepanic
02-07-09, 22:25
Try to think rationally Louise - you have had this a long long time and you would be really really ill if it was a brain tumour by now.

All typical anxiety symptoms though I am afraid.

agnes
02-07-09, 22:29
hey there, i really cannott cope with my constant fear i have a brain tumour or brian anerysm. it's driving me insane. today i have felt really unwell, i have had sinus pains, a pain in my hand and a pain in my foot. i have also had dizziness and i have felt off balance which really worries me as its the main symptoms of a brain tumour. i don't know what to do anymore?
any advice? i feel like crying all the time. i really think i'm dying. please help? what do you think?

Please reply
Love Louise

Louise

I've had the same fears with similar symptoms on a lot of occasions and I know it's all very real when you're in the midst of it, so it's not a lot of help to say don't worry. I think it's reassurance we want when the anxiety really reaches its peak...are you able to have a chat with your doctor so that s/he can offer that reassurance? I hope so, because that reassurance will help to calm your fears.

wishing you well

theia

louise0501
02-07-09, 22:39
i'm terrified about going to the doctors in case they confirm my fears and i am dying. any advice on how to deal with these fears?

nomorepanic
02-07-09, 22:44
You aren't dying and let's face it is best to know!

But they will say it is sinus problems or anxiety and tension.

marie1974
02-07-09, 22:47
hi louise, go to the docs hun, let them give u a good check up and put your mind at rest, then go home and try to keep busy and dont give yourself to much thinking time. i have had this when my nan died and i know its awful but you can get over this.

i still suffer this anxiety from time to time but it is important to try and put it out of your mind and keep busy. hugs xx