PDA

View Full Version : hey girlies...new on here...

blondy
10-09-05, 19:39
hello all! my nam is katy, im 20 with a lovely boyf rob, whom iv been with for over a year now. about three months ago i lost a baby, since then i have been a mess really. very bad health anxiety, fear of death, etc. rob has been my rock, however now i need to pick myself up! im starting to do it, but thought id use the help and advice on here too! love to all *katy*

Peru83
10-09-05, 19:43
<center>WELCOME</center>

Hi Katy nice to meet you, sorry to hear about your loss.

You are in the right place for advice, there is also a chat room to come into if you wanna chat and take your mind of things and have a laugh or even if you want help.

Here is the link

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/default.asp?t=chat

Take Carexx

Claire

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!"

jill
10-09-05, 19:45
Hi Katy,

WELCOME TO THE SITE.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your baby, my heart goes out to you and your boyfriend.
You have come to the right place. There are lots of nice people here who will help and support you.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILL XXXX

tammyg
10-09-05, 19:54
I am sorry to hear that, Katy.

You will get some good advice here, I am sure. It is hard to get over losing a baby, you need to take time to heal. Don't be hard on yourself, you will 'pick yourself up' when you are ready.

Take care,

Tam x

Mcched
10-09-05, 20:44
Hi Katy

I am so sorry to hear about your loss.

You have come to the right place for help, advice and support.

Welcome aboard!!!!

You'll find you are not alone

Nikki

clickaway
10-09-05, 21:13
Hi Blondy and welcome to the site,

I'm sorry to hear you lost your baby, but its good to hear you have a bit of a rock there.

What help are you getting to overcome this?

Ray

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

seh1980
10-09-05, 21:19
Welcome aboard!! :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

tracyp584
10-09-05, 21:57
Hey Blondy,

Welcome to the site,

Take care,

tracy x x

EmmaJane
10-09-05, 22:03
Hi Katy,

Welcome to the site

Feel free to PM me, if you want to talk.

Emma xx

Keep focused, keep positive.

trac67
11-09-05, 00:55
Hi Katy,
Welcome to the forum, sorry to hear of your loss, im glad you have someone who is there for you.
you will make a lot of good friends here.
Take care
Trac xx

its "just a thought"

Karen
11-09-05, 05:01
Hi Katy

Welcome to the forum. I am sorry to hear about the loss of your baby. It is good that you have such good support from your boyfriend.

What help have you had with the anxiety so far?

You could start by have a read through the First Steps (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/default.asp?t=cms&c=firststeps).

There is a lot of help and support for you here.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

Elaine1
11-09-05, 07:40
Hi Katie,

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. It's good that your boyfriend is there to support you.

You have found the right place to really help.

A big welcome

Take care

Elaine

sueiamnew
11-09-05, 11:48
Hi and Welcome to the site Katy.

Sax
11-09-05, 12:19
Hi Katy,

Welcome to NMP :D well done for finding us here and hopefully you'll receieve the support you are seeking.

Maybe catch you in chat soon if you fancy it!:D

I am very sorry to hear you have lost a baby, I hope you are giving yourself a period of grieving and being kind to yourself due to it being so recent!

Good to hear you are feeling more positive by saying you are trying to pick yourself up, I hope we can offer you some support and help you to do this!

Sax xxx[8D]

blondy
11-09-05, 12:37
Thanks for all of your messages! i feel very welcomed!! this is a group reply....i am not on any meds, as the doctor feels i am strong enough without them...i personally disagree!! i was prescribed diahydracodine which is very strong for the headaches, it helps to relax u as it is so strong it knocks you out!!!!
I feel very lucky to have rob around me...he has just been so strong when it had a clear effect on him also. Losing our baby has drawn us closer together, and we know that when the time is right we will have a beautiful baby.
I am now getting over our loss, and my main problems revolve around my health fears, name any cancer and im convinced i have it or will have it in the next 5 years. i put on weight bein pregnant, and am trying to lose it now, but finding it so hard to be strict with myself on a diet, i am also trying to quit smoking, which has its good days and then its awful days!
hope you are all well love katy xxxx

nomorepanic
11-09-05, 16:55
Hi Katy

Sorry to hear about the baby.

Welcome aboard the forum and I am sure we can give you some help.

Check out the Health Anxiety page on the website as well - www.nomorepanic.co.uk/healthanxiety

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

pinkscrumpy
11-09-05, 20:46
Hi Katy

A big warm welcome to you

[^][^]

MANDIE XX

Will I ever escape this?
Will I ever be free?
Wake me up from this nightmare.
Please just give me the key!

Meg
12-09-05, 17:00
Katy

If it was a miscarriage, have you been incontact with the miscarriage association ?

I guess your Gp wants to keep you away from meds as much as possible so you're med free should you become pregnant again. Most of the meds used for anxiety and panic are medium term ones and not recommended in pregnancy.

I do hope all is well next time for you and Rob.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

Cinders4
14-09-05, 17:31
Hi, Im sure the help and advice you get on here will help with your recovery and that you will be able to help others by sharing your experiences.

Welcome aboard
JO