PDA

View Full Version : is it safe to take

mili
11-09-05, 12:00
[8D]is it safe to take calm pills when i am on antidepressants beta blockers and 1 diazepam a day because the antidepressannts dont seem to be working yet.i have been on them 36 days now the doctor increased the dose to 2 aday now they are gaminol70mgs

l.m.bell

florence
11-09-05, 13:33
It would be wiser to ask a doctor or pharmacist.

Florence.

*He who loses money, loses much; He who loses a friend, loses much more, He who loses faith, loses all.*

Peru83
11-09-05, 15:32
If your not feeling it working then it would be worth your while approaching your doctor about it again. Just explain that you are feeling the same as before, you wouldn't be the first person to be changing their meds.

I think I did read in another post not to take calm pills or things like rescue remedy with your Anti d's.

If I were you I would be making an appointment with the doc this week, maybe the meds your on just arent suited to you.

Take carexx

claire

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!"

bubblestar
11-09-05, 16:54
I wanted to take Natracalms when i was on ciprimil but i was advised by the pharmacist not to, as it could make me feel drowsy and not all there, if you get me, as i might make myself too chilled!?
i almost wanted to try it just to see!! to chilled?! me?! never..!!
Ask your dr, but thats the advice i was given.

Bubblestar. x

MikeyT
14-09-05, 09:21
I have been taking Kalms, but only with other herbal remidies.
If you look at the ingrediants I think Kalms contains the same plant extract used for Valium.
Mick

mili
16-09-05, 20:54
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">If your not feeling it working then it would be worth your while approaching your doctor about it again. Just explain that you are feeling the same as before, you wouldn't be the first person to be changing their meds.

I think I did read in another post not to take calm pills or things like rescue remedy with your Anti d's.

If I were you I would be making an appointment with the doc this week, maybe the meds your on just arent suited to you.

Take carexx

claire

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!"

<div align="right">Originally posted by jammiebasket - 11 September 2005 : 15:32:18</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">[8D]i have been back to the doctors today she did not change my medication but sent me for blood tests for thyroid and liver functions i have had a awfull day today so panicky and fear of being in the house on my own because my husband as gone on the night shift i hope tomorrow is better as i feel as though i cant cope anymore

l.m.bell