PDA

View Full Version : PAUL MC KENNA

Laurie28
08-01-04, 14:20
i see Paul McKenna is going to be on GMTV curing everyone of their phobais (nothing too big apparently) i will be at work when he is on (every friday) but if anyone watched it can they post and let me know as I would love to know if he can do what he says!!(if he can i'll be round his house like a shot!!)

Lucky

nomorepanic
08-01-04, 21:43
Lucky

Nikki (apricot) also told me that he is giving out free Positivity CDs for anyone that adds a link to his website from theirs. Me and Nikki have done this and think Nikki already has her CD's - I only applied today.

I will let you know how good they are unless Nikki posts too.

Nicola

blossom
08-01-04, 23:07
from Blossom I read that Paul Mc Kenna is on GMTV every Friday, can you please tell me what time, if I am not up we can record it, On Fridays, do you know what time it is on please. from Blossom

apricot
08-01-04, 23:14
Hi,

Yes I got the cd's, only listened to one though and it was really relaxing! I have another of his on stress and I quite like the way he does his cd's.

By the way, I thought he was on this morning tomorrow (friday)?

Turn 'what ifs' into 'I can' and you will.

Buby
08-01-04, 23:19
apricot, how do you sign up for this Paul Mc Kenna CD and does it cost anything like post and packaging or is it just free.
from ratchit aka Rachel

nomorepanic
08-01-04, 23:24
Rach

It is free but you need to have a website cos they ask for the link - so they can check it out I guess.

Nikki - what is your website address - would we like to see it?

Nicola

Buby
08-01-04, 23:33
ok nic, cheers

benoo5
09-01-04, 00:43
if you saw my post about SONYA/CH4/THE SALON,i told how she suffered panic attacks,live on television,in front of millions of people watching..she was sent to a london clinic,to see a hypnotist,and after 90mins,with him,was just about cured...she still gets anxiety,but using self-hypnosis,she calms it down immediately...depends on the quality of the hypnotist...there are good,and there are,not so good!

best wishes..bryan.

Laurie28
09-01-04, 11:04
Did anyone get a chance to watch it this morning??

Lucky

kate
09-01-04, 16:30
Lucky,

I only managed to watch the first part of it cos I had to go to work.

The part I watched, Paul got you to think of all the people who did, or could, make you feel good. Whilst doing that, you had to press your thumb and your middle finger together.

You then had to imagine yourself in a place that made you feel good, still doing the finger and thumb thing, and then imagine the colours in this place getting brighter and the place getting bigger in your mind.

You then had to imagine yourself going through the day, with everything going well, and any problems you encountered being easily solved.

The whole idea being that at any time during the day you could put your finger and thumb together and the feel good factor would kick in. Dunno what went wrong, but it didnt seem to do anything for me!!!!

He also asked for people with phobias, however strange, to phone in and if you were chosen, he would cure you. Shame I had to go to work else I would have phoned in.

Think it might be on next week as well so will watch it if it is

Kate x

apricot
09-01-04, 18:16
Hi,

Nicola, website is www.exchangeyourhome.co.uk.

I saw this morning, there was no more on the subject, other then what has been said above. This is supposed to be running other the next few weeks so keep watching!

nomorepanic
10-01-04, 15:58
Nikki

Is that your own website then?

Nicola

apricot
11-01-04, 00:24
Nicola,

Yes why? What have I done wrong? You've got me all panicky now! :D

Nikki

benoo5
11-01-04, 01:14
dont worry nikki,shes just being nosey...you know wot you women are like lol..best wishes..bryan.

nomorepanic
11-01-04, 01:32
Nikki

Hope we sorted this out 2nite in the chat room.sorry to upset you

Nicola

apricot
11-01-04, 10:16
Nicola, I was joking! It's good to get both positive and negative feedback.

E-mail me that link for No More Panic.

nomorepanic
12-01-04, 21:35
I got my CD's today :-)

They look impressive - just need to take the time to listen to them now.

Nikki - can you add a link that says:

NoMorePanic - Help for sufferers of Panic, Panic Attacks, Anxiety, Phobias and OCD - useful coping techniques and explanations on physical symptoms etc.

Cheers Nikki

Nicola

Buby
16-01-04, 17:22
hi.

i emailed this morning to paul mckenna and telling him about my pa and phobias. im hoping he'll get back to me cause they are looking for volenteers my mum said and she really wants them to ask me on the show, but im not so sure they will and hope they wont. i want to get btter i just dont want to be on tv. although if i am you can see what i look like.

im sleeping around my friends house tonight and im nervous not panicy just nervous. im scared of leaving my dad at the door. ive asked my friend that if i get too nervous can i go home, she said it would be ok cause she knows what im like. wish me luck!

hugs Rachel xx

Meg
16-01-04, 17:42
Dear rachel,

Have a great time at your friends tonight ..

Good luck with PMcC.I hope oyu hear back from them whatever they offer and you decide to do.

Meg

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

Buby
18-01-04, 14:18
hi.

i managed to sleep round my friends house friday night without panicing, Wahoo!!! the boy i snogged turned up later that night too, which was really embarrassing. anyway. my dorr has been egged 2 nights in a row, friday night and saturday night, both at 2am. i think someone has a grudge against us.

hugs Rachel xxxx PS were looking out there the same time tonight but a little bit early so we catch them doing it if they do.

hugs

Rennie1989
18-01-04, 16:34
Rach

Im usually panicky when i sleep over peeps houses. Last time i slept over someones home i had an attck at 1am-2:30am. Thats the last time im sleeping over someones house for a while.

Rach, how was ya at ya friends.

Jade

Buby
18-01-04, 17:17
it was really good, we were doing karaoke, dares, watching dvds and eating pizza and i was the only one who wasnt drinking all the others were but they awerent drunk otherwise i would of panied. but it was really good. i want a sleep over for my birthday but a cuople of years ago they were really loud and wouldnt do anything i told them. but i dont know if thatwas because a boy was there. i might ask my mum for a sleepover this year. i think theyll be alright cause ill invite different people.

hugs Rachel xx