PDA

View Full Version : Pesticides??

daisycake
04-07-09, 15:32
I know I'm probably worrying unecessarily - but my neighbour has been very extravagant with the slug pellets this year, and I would be fine with this however he also takes delight in feeding my cat - who promptly wandered straight through a border covered in the slug stuff earlier . I instantly decided that the cat had this poison all over him, meaning he would then contaminate our house - meaning I will somehow be poisoned by it sooner or later - it sounds daft I know but to me it seems quite logical! Someone tell me I'm worrying over nothing?

nomorepanic
04-07-09, 16:33
I have slug pellets all over my garden and have 2 cats and they are fine.

Trixie
04-07-09, 16:43
I only use organic ones to protect the wildlife (my Siamese are not allowed outside).

Trixie
04-07-09, 16:43
I know I'm probably worrying unecessarily - but my neighbour has been very extravagant with the slug pellets this year, and I would be fine with this however he also takes delight in feeding my cat - who promptly wandered straight through a border covered in the slug stuff earlier . I instantly decided that the cat had this poison all over him, meaning he would then contaminate our house - meaning I will somehow be poisoned by it sooner or later - it sounds daft I know but to me it seems quite logical! Someone tell me I'm worrying over nothing?

You are worrying over nothing.:D