PDA

View Full Version : RE: Open Wind Pipe!

jone36
04-07-09, 19:00
Hi, I get a strange symptom where my wind pipe seems to 'open up' and I can feel breathing in loads of air (which feels cold) with each breath. It seems to last for up to 10 mins each time and happens few times each day. Has anyone ever had that 1??? oh and by the way, I'm almost always bloated and have too many stomach related symptoms trapped wind, sudden diarrhoea, constipation, gurgling in stomach etc. Just to add to the misery!

nomorepanic
04-07-09, 19:03
I would have thought it was normal for the wind pipe to open up and you feel air going in?

Have you got IBS?

jill
04-07-09, 19:53
Hi hun :D:hugs:

When I was acute I could feel every little thing my body did, I was very sensitive to normal bodily functions, my mind would go into overdrive and I would think "ohhh whats that, is that normal, " when in fact, it was. I remember drinking a cold drink and feeling in go all the way down and blimey my mind went into overdrive.

It is possible your just noticing what your body does naturally, our airways move all the time.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILL XXX

jone36
04-07-09, 20:21
Hi, thanx for the replies. What I meant was I feel my wind pipe open extra wide. I'm going to see the doctor on Mon anyway, will run it by him

jill
05-07-09, 02:32
Hi hun :D:hugs:

Please let us know how you get on

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILL XXX