PDA

View Full Version : sensations

skyblue
04-07-09, 20:18
why is it when ever i go out lately i always have to become aware of an unusual bodily sensation,:wacko: and i have to keep checking that its somthing normal,if its not something that i have experienced before,well....

today i went to the osteopath with hubby,he has bad back,sitting in waiting room and everytime i looked down it was funny,so told him i was going to the shop just to get out,then thought what if i cant see,then imagined people having to put me in ambulance:scared15: just wanted to cling on to the shops,having the headless chicken syndrome.

does anyone watch other people while they are out and think bet their life is good,its not fair they havnt got ++++++ ( what ever is on my mind at the time)

some days are better than others so there is hope:yesyes:

love to all skyxx:flowers:

mummyto4
04-07-09, 20:52
I do think when I see other people that even tho they appear happy and calm with their selves, we never know what is really going on. I never assume that they don't or have never felt as I have. Worry, panic etc. I'm proud that I always treat people as I would want to be treated myself, for instance thinking before I say something that they just might start worrying about (illness, symptoms etc). We,re not alone in this and these feelings we have and even though its not nice to feel the way we do and what we go through, I do take comfort in the fact that I am not alone.