PDA

View Full Version : is it me!!!!!!

skyblue
04-07-09, 20:36
Hi All

I dont no if its just me being over sensitive,but sometimes i feel like its "oh you bit off today" "not so good"

NO IM BLOODY FANTASTIC ME NEVER FELT BETTER!!!!!!!!!!

because iv suffered from anxiety and panic attacks for so long,they think i must just be able to get on with it (family/hubby) because im not going on 24/7 it must be ok.

for example hubby has hurt his back (disc aggrevation) and iv been there doing everthing for him,after driving him to osteopath this morning, he seems to have a bit more movement,but still lot of pain

his reaction £36.00 quid and iv got to go back a couple more times.:lac: typical

i thought what a winger,wish i could go somewhere and pay £36 quid and come out feeling better id pay £536 if i thought it would help
and im sure we would all give our right arm at times just for some help!!!

when i pointed this out,it fell on deaf ears,when you say you have had a bad day,i dont think people realise WHAT A BAD DAY IN OUR WORLD IS......

i dont get "oh lets make you an appointment with someone see if they can help you"

just have to bloody get on with it....... just because it doesnt physically show....it still hurts:weep:

well i feel better already ha ha..............:roflmao:

lots of hugs to all

skyxx:flowers: