PDA

View Full Version : hi everyone my names amanda

peardrop
05-07-09, 01:42
i was recommended to join this site after posting an ad for people who may have experience of bipolar disorder as my daughter was diagnosed just over 2 and a half years ago and i myself suffer from depression and anxiety which has made it hard for me to cope. sometimes i feel so alone and my freind although a fairly good listener just doesnt get it :shrug: . anyway i hope to maybe find mutual support here .

gypsywomen
05-07-09, 08:21
hi welcome to the site i am sure you will find help on here.. maybe there are people with same as your daughter,, hope they get in touch ,,i am sure they will ,,ps look after your own health importent:hugs:

pollyanna
05-07-09, 08:34
Hello :)

Glad you found the site, there are many good listeners here who can offer friendship , support, or advice and hopefully you wont feel so alone. i dont have any personal experience, of bipolar disorder , but have suffered from depression and anxiety for many years..

hopefully speak with you again soon :hugs:

P x

Deepest Blue
05-07-09, 10:19
Hi Amanda, :welcome: to NMP, you will most certainly find a lot of information and help here, many wonderful members here who are more than willing to help where possible, i'm glad you've found us.

Take Care

Veronica H
05-07-09, 20:13
:welcome: to NMP. You will find comfort and support here.

Veronica