PDA

View Full Version : really need some advice

maine090
05-07-09, 15:06
hiya,
for a few days now ive had a chesty cough. since thursday (now sunday) my left shoulder has been killing me,feels so heavy and aches alot, my chest feels quite tight too and finding it abit difficult to breathe sometimes, also get a few pains here and there as my ribs hurt too, at first i was constipated but now go to the toilet about 4times in the evening. my heartbeat isnt different, beats faster if im doing something or running around after my 2year old. also i am overweight. i did have this feeling about a month ago, minis the shoulder aching and when i went to the doctors they said i had a throat infection and was having anxiety attacks because i was scared i was having a heart attack. they told me my heart sounded fine. i am off to the doctors in the morning but just wanted abit of advice or if someone has the same thing. my partner says its because hes noticed ive been sleeping alot lately on my front, could this be the reason of all these symptoms?
any help and advice would be so much appreciated. thankyou

(ive been taking anadin extra and using deep heat on my aching shoulder and also drinking alot of water)

thanks
maxine:smile:

angietomjimandcass
05-07-09, 15:42
Sound like tention.