PDA

View Full Version : Combination drugs with Zispin

Victor_79
06-07-09, 06:54
Hi everyone,
I'm new to this forum and would appreciate some feedback from those who are a part of this forum.
What I would like to know is whether you are on combination drugs with zispin. I have been prescribed fluoxetine 20 mg, alprozolam 0.5 mg 3 times a day with 15 mg zispin in the night. I've tried many drugs and none have helped me like zispin and clomipramine for insomnia. Insomnia has been my main problem.
First I started taking clomipramine 100 mg. but this made me nervous and I started having obsessive thoughts. Then I was given floxetine to counter the anxiety but still I had more anxiety and has to be on alprozolam 2 mg a day.
Then my doc changed the meds to zispin and fluoxetine. I felt spaced on zispin. I had some relief from floexetine and then in a few hours I feel spaced again and anxious.
I'm sorry if I'm writing a whole story about my problem. But have others of you had similar problems with zispin (spaced feeling, anxious?) If so what medicines halped you?
The problem is I'm in the IT industry and work many hours in front of the PC. When I feel nervous I find it difficult working. Also work is quite hectic and I have to work in teams to acheive goals and targets.
Hope to hear from u all soon!!

jo61
07-07-09, 15:31
How long have you been on Zispin? It takes a while to settle down in my experience. I've been on your combination - was on prozac while I was withdrawing from Effexor and alazopram for anxiety though for a short while. I'm struggling a bit at the moment but keep taking the zispin and small doses of Xanax as needed for anxiety.

Unfortunately medications take time to settle down together. Keep on posting!

:hugs: