PDA

View Full Version : hello everyone

miss c brightside
06-07-09, 16:43
:) hi, this is my first day signing up to this website, i am hoping to make a few like minded friends and people to chat with. i suffer with panick attacks,and am a very nervous person since having my children and a recent bowel condition :unsure: im not on here to complain to everyone lol but it would be nice to chat to others and see how they are coping. i decided today that enough is enough and i want my life back!! so slowely and surely im taking control!!! wish me luck! and please get in touch with your stories as im very intersted:yesyes: ,thankyou,:welcome: carli xxx

bottleblond
06-07-09, 16:53
Hi Carli

Welcome to NMP!

You will get lots of advice and support here!

Nice to meet you
Lisa
x

dnap
06-07-09, 19:51
Hi Carli,

I have also just joined NMP and it sounds like we are in similar positions, I also have young children and am trying to fight my anxiety / panic attacks to ensure that it does not affect their lives. Sometimes the constant fighting is exhausting though, I just want it to go away. I came on this site to try to get the help I need and to see if I can be a help to anyone else.
It would be great to have someone to chat to about all this stuff.

Donna xx

goonersimon
06-07-09, 20:50
:) hi, this is my first day signing up to this website, i am hoping to make a few like minded friends and people to chat with. i suffer with panick attacks,and am a very nervous person since having my children and a recent bowel condition :unsure: im not on here to complain to everyone lol but it would be nice to chat to others and see how they are coping. i decided today that enough is enough and i want my life back!! so slowely and surely im taking control!!! wish me luck! and please get in touch with your stories as im very intersted:yesyes: ,thankyou,:welcome: carli xxx
hi Carli. i also joined today. Have always been a person who is positive, happy and would let nothing stand in my way. Had long term relationship breakdown 4 years ago and didnt recognise depression. have been positive and got on with life which seem to work. In May split from girlfriend of 6 months and the cloud came back with more power, leaving me terrified, sad, lonely. Took massive courage to see doctor and accept problem. I have taken that step and have been on tablets for 8 days. still frightened but desperate for this not to beat me. i wish you luck, i know we can beat it and i know the future will be positive......simon

miss c brightside
07-07-09, 12:14
hi simon, well done for seeking help,and for fighting and keeping positive, its not easy ! this i know!! hey donna, yes its exhausting! was your anxiety brought on by having your children? send me private message if u like, i find it easier to pick up and reply to my messages!! not found my way around yet on here!! thankyou everyone for your replies, i am so glad i have found this web site, its a real comfort to feel not so alone carli xx

diane07
07-07-09, 14:23
Hi Carli,

A huge warm welcome to nmp

you'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way

best wishes

di xx

terry23
07-07-09, 14:39
welcome its a great site every one great on here you will good good advice on here

miss c brightside
07-07-09, 15:27
thankyou xx

Veronica H
07-07-09, 15:55
:welcome: Carli. Glad that you have found us.

Veronica