PDA

View Full Version : back from holiday early

rois
12-09-05, 19:01
hi guys I'm back from holiday, had to come home 3 days earlier but only cos I got food poisoning on the 2nd night and didn't get much better after that. I think being sick brought on a panic attack I had on Friday morning and that night I went and booked flights to get home on Saturday. However, I was fine up until that point and didn't even panic when I was leaving home like I usually do. I also couldn't relax in the apartment and (I know some people will laugh) footsteps could be heard downstairs in the apartment at nights so I couldn't sleep (my boyfriend could also hear the footsteps, freaky) I was still really proud of the fact that I didn't panic until a week after I'd left my haven (home)

"You die if you worry and you die if you don't"

stardust
12-09-05, 19:05
Well done! You are probably getting better

"The truth is out there" Frank Gallagher, Shameless

Meg
12-09-05, 19:24
Rois

So a few major sucesses to celebrate from it as well..

Its no fun being really ill in a unfamiliar place

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

andrew
12-09-05, 20:41
hi rois,
unlucky that the holiday didnt turn out well, still brilliant that you got it together in the first place, hopefully you'll have a better time, next time.. tc andrew

rois
13-09-05, 10:42
thanx everyone, I know you all must've been sending me positive vibes[8D]

"You die if you worry and you die if you don't"

mirry
13-09-05, 12:27
ROIS,

Well done on keeping it together and booking a flight home early is fantastic, I cant get on a plane at all cos I PANIC like mad.

Keep getting out in the world !

well done

mirryx

sal
13-09-05, 23:59
Really sorry to hear that you got food poisoning, that is really hard when you felt fine about the holiday and coped really well getting there. Most people that dont suffer would get anxious when feeling that bad. But although the holiday was cut short it wasnt due to anxiety and you coped really well. Coping with a week is great and shows how well you are doing.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

Piglet
14-09-05, 09:37
Well done Rois for pushing those boundries - you must be very proud of yourself.

Love Piglet xx

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.