View Full Version : anyone else?

Kerry
07-07-09, 08:38
thought i was doing well-seem to have one of the bugs
going around and am having the same pattern as before,
anxietty and today woke up panicking. sore throat makes me
feel sick and nose like i can't breathe which makes me feel
like a panic. so feeling scared and a bit useless because i thought i
was doing ok. does anyone else feel the same when not well?
feel like i'm the only one right now and i'm scared of feeling like this.
don't feel i can let anyone know because they'll think i'm weird.

Kerry
07-07-09, 09:39
rang my 'bloke' and he tried to help i think but said 'chill out' which made me feel that i was not normal-said to take prn if needed. has not tkaen for over a year so felt very bad.sorry 4 going on.

sedalia
07-07-09, 11:31
I'm feeling the same - woke up feeling panicky which has never happened before, and can't do anything to shake it off. Feeling quite scared.

Panickypants
07-07-09, 11:32
Feeling ill makes me feel nervy and scared too...My hubby would be the same tho, he always thinks i over react... I'm having a bad day today, i'm obsessed with my heart and last night i woke up and my was beating really wierd not in a regular rythm and really hard so has set me up for a day of anxiety

Kerry
07-07-09, 21:32
thankjyou for the replies.it makes you feel less like the only one.

Meewah
08-07-09, 06:03
Anything out of the norm would set my Anxiety off again. The worsed times are at night and early morning like you said.

I feel if we all stick in there and DO NOT run away from the feeling by busying ourselves or something then over time the feeling of panic will start to subside. The more we sit there and let the feeling of panic take hold the easier it will be next time and so on and so forth...

If you need to just lie or sit there and just tell yourself it is panic or anxiety and it cant harm you. Just dont distract yourself from it.

Wow sounds like I know what I am talking about. Well I am doing just this at the moment and you know what it is working. I have got to the stage where i try to bring on the panic attacks by thinking really scary thoughts and then watch as my body flares up. I watch and make use of my depersonisation which allows me to watch the feelings and symptoms without interacting with them.

Very good.

Love to you all

Mee