PDA

View Full Version : Diabetes?

sMINT
07-07-09, 12:03
The past 3 or 4 days I have awoken in the night to go to the toilet. Only once per night but never in my life have I woken up to go. Usually its about 4am but last night I awoke after only an hour of sleeping with the need to go and I had only just gone before I went to bed.

Could this be a sign of Diabetes?

Also does anyone know what could be causing my hands and feet to have a lot of pressure in them when I get out of bed as if they have too much blood flowing through them if that makes sense? I have had my blood pressure checked by the doctor quite often and it is always fine so I havent got a clue whats causing it.

justbananas
07-07-09, 15:41
the toilet thing means nothing, that ebbs and flows always and increases with anxiety. the only way to diagnose diabetes is a quick blood test but unless you're at risk or tested as insulin resistant recently - i doubt this is the case for you.

ask your doc about the hands and feet thing. it sounds like nothing but could be something simple regarding your circulation and need to sleep with different pillows, etc.