PDA

View Full Version : Can this really be HA

j2
07-07-09, 15:13
I can't shake the idea that I have some horrible nuero disease. For months I have been having recurring pain in my fingertips, tips of my toes, feet, hands and tailbone. I am now having burning feet and very sore calf muscles. I have been diagnosed with anxiety but I have not had any major tests like an MRI. I am so scared this is the beginning of the end. My life seems to be spiraling out of control. I don't sleep well and I get choked up over the tiniest things. My wife thinks I am nuts and I am beginning to agree.

justbananas
07-07-09, 15:36
yes this can be HA, and the more you think about it, the more it will hurt. i was having so many pains this summer and burning sensations.. i'm just beginning on the path to getting over it. see the neuro for reassurance but remember, even they can't make everything sound better because our situation is a confusing one. your symptoms are very suggestive of anxiety and its physical manifestations.

Kraggy
07-07-09, 15:49
I'm pretty sure that it can be Anxiety yeah, I get the same things, sudden weird pains mainly in my limbs/hands/feet. I rarely had em the past few weeks when I felt better, but now with that damn lymph node its all back again..and fairly frequent to

justbananas
07-07-09, 17:33
kraggy what's the deal with your nodes? PM me if u need to. im good at helping nodes victims. ;)