PDA

View Full Version : Oh dear

daisycake
07-07-09, 17:11
Got the builders in redoing the bathroom, we've had black mould growing in... so pretty bad day tbh! Not feeling well; face feels like it isn't working right and keep getting tongue tied, and arms feel kind of heavy. I know it isn't a stroke but I'm still worried? Anyone think I should phone doc's surgery; I have an appt tommorow, thank God, because I really need to speak to her but I'm so worried about all these strange new feelings?

Trixie
07-07-09, 17:21
Got the builders in redoing the bathroom, we've had black mould growing in... so pretty bad day tbh! Not feeling well; face feels like it isn't working right and keep getting tongue tied, and arms feel kind of heavy. I know it isn't a stroke but I'm still worried? Anyone think I should phone doc's surgery; I have an appt tommorow, thank God, because I really need to speak to her but I'm so worried about all these strange new feelings?

I don't think it is anything to do with the mold.:)

RosieXXX
07-07-09, 17:26
Hello daisycake,

It is tiring having builders in the house - somehow it is difficult to relax and I am sure it makes your feelings of anxiety worse.

I think the symptoms you are experiencing are all linked to your anxiety, and I don't think you need to phone the surgery. As you say it is a good thing you have an appointment tomorrow since it will give you chance to have a good chat with your doctor. This health anxiety is an unpleasant condition to deal with, there always seems to be something to worry about. Hopefully your doctor is understanding and may be able to arrange for some counselling if you haven't been offered it before.