PDA

View Full Version : I Am New And I Am Scared To Death.

meme84
07-07-09, 21:45
Ok I Just Recently Had My Second Baby In 11 Months 2 C/s . I Am Having A Health Worry Problem. I Have Been Scared Somthing Was Wrong With My Heart And It Was Finie Thank The Lord .no I Am Worried That I Have Ms And I Will Tell You Why I Have Tingling In The Palm Of My Left Hand And In Some Of My Face And Behind My Right Eye Feels Reallly Weird Like Pressuery Well I Had A Mri Done Not Even A Year Ago And It Was Great So My Fam Doc Said Another One Does Not Have To Be Done But I Am Still Scared . I Am Going Tom To See If It Si Carple Tunnle .i Also Think The Face Tingling And Wierd Feeling Behind The Eye Is Tmj But I Cant Belive It Please Help Me.

meme84
08-07-09, 01:47
anyone?

meme84
08-07-09, 02:20
Please I Am Scared

tiredOfOcd
08-07-09, 02:27
2 children in 11 months? 2 c sections in 11 months!?

Post partum depression? The hospital should be able to put you in touch with someone who can help you.

How much help are you getting at home? One baby is enough work. One baby AND a newborn? Are there family or friends you can get to help?

meme84
08-07-09, 02:32
i have help at home we pay some one for 5 days a week i am just tierd of worr of health stuff i need help . tears

lrforge
08-07-09, 02:41
Sweeti, your body has gone thru the mill in those 11 months! I had a c-section to, I had anxiety before but boy, after that I was going to loose it! I was frightened to be home by myself. Thought something was wrong with my heart - even with the testing done it wasn't good enough. I have been told it actually take a womans body and hormones 16 months before it will return to normal. Are you on any meds right now? And with the tingling (which I also got and still get occasionally) even breathing wrong can be the culprit of that or your neck and back could be out of line. Think about how much stress you put on your back and shoulers and neck everyday. It can only handle so much. I can about guarantee that you are ok, but talk to your gp and maybe consider meds to help get your sertatonin level up. I think it would make a world of difference. And it doesn't ahve to be a forever thing (being on meds). Hugs to you...please pm me if you need.

tiredOfOcd
08-07-09, 02:50
i have help at home we pay some one for 5 days a week i am just tierd of worr of health stuff i need help . tears

ok, you have help with the physical work of caring for 2 kids. that's good. now how about a professional you can talk to? the hospital should be able to at least refer someone.

Trixie
08-07-09, 07:02
Ok I Just Recently Had My Second Baby In 11 Months 2 C/s . I Am Having A Health Worry Problem. I Have Been Scared Somthing Was Wrong With My Heart And It Was Finie Thank The Lord .no I Am Worried That I Have Ms And I Will Tell You Why I Have Tingling In The Palm Of My Left Hand And In Some Of My Face And Behind My Right Eye Feels Reallly Weird Like Pressuery Well I Had A Mri Done Not Even A Year Ago And It Was Great So My Fam Doc Said Another One Does Not Have To Be Done But I Am Still Scared . I Am Going Tom To See If It Si Carple Tunnle .i Also Think The Face Tingling And Wierd Feeling Behind The Eye Is Tmj But I Cant Belive It Please Help Me.

I am not being mean now but I am sure it will cause less pain to your hand if you didn't type out so many capital letters as reaching for the shift button cannot help your situation.

I have tingling in my left hand and fingers but I think it is because I type so much. :flowers:

bumbles
08-07-09, 07:13
Are u really suprised you feel so strung out!!!!!!!! 2 little babies a body thats been almost pregnant for 80 weeks non stop. You need to see a doctor that is sympathetic to PND. I had it with both mine one time the syptoms were more physical and as soon as I started to listen to the doctors that it was PND and took something i got better. I was convinced all the time that there was somthing worse wrong and wouldnt listen to them. When i gave in and tried what they wanted me to I got better . Good luck sweetie youll get there ,and have a break from baby making rest your body and mind. XXXXXXXXXXXXXX