PDA

View Full Version : went to chiropractor

Stressed32
08-07-09, 01:39
I have been suffering from allergies and sinus problems for almost a year now. I had 2 bouts of bronchotis and 1 of phenmonia this year too and NEVER had that before. Lately, my neck has been hurting and I chalked it all up to stress...tight neck and all. I went to the chiropractor and he did xrays on my neck....which is no longer curved like it should be and is pushing on the nerves that affect sinus, allergy, and lungs! He asked me if I ever had bronchotis and phenomnia....well....hello, I have had them 3 times this year alone....and all along I thought it was HIV causing me to be sick...LOL. What a moron I have been to think it was HIV after a - test and not something simple. He has popped my neck and back twice in the last week and I have not had sneezing or nose blowing in 4 days! Amazing huh? Also, I am sleeping better at night!!! Just wanted to share and see if any of you may have experieced the same kind of thing. Having an explanation sure does make me feel better in my head!:D

Gee
08-07-09, 16:52
Yey!!! Glad you got it sorted, prob is everything seems to be able to relate to HIV - so annoying! Then when u have no symptoms you think mmm but you don't have to have symptoms to have HIV - health anxiety is rubbish!!

Stressed32
08-07-09, 17:15
Hi Gee- thanks for your response...you are so right! In my mind it is easier to blame it ALL on HIV even after a - test! I think people with anxiety are SO SO creative in their thinking. We should ALL write books......with our ability to create things that are not there we could ALL be so RICH! Giggle.

How are you holding up? Did find the courage to watch the MJ funeral? I hope that you did...but I can relate! I am taking a class and they were talking about special education students and students who come to school with HIV....and I had to turn the video off.....like I'd catch it or my test would be wrong from that video. I also HATE seeing anything on the news or on billboards about it. It scares me. I thought about fighting that fear head on and going volunteer in an Aids clinic....but I can't find the courage. Just know this.....it does sound silly...all the things we think sound silly.....but you are not thinking like that alone ;-) You are among friends who think the same as you.

Hope you are doing well! Hugs!
Stressed32

allergyphobia
07-05-10, 15:06
hi did this really really work? i have bad allergies. how are yours now?