PDA

View Full Version : a few tips

Wannabeloved85
12-09-05, 22:32
Hey guys,
I just wanted to share something. For 2 years ive been house bound, ive had anxiety every morning and panic ebverytime somone knocked on the door, family visited or i was asked to get something from the car,i hated leaving.
Now.... I chill out on my garden...i answer the door, the morning anxiety has gone! im a new person! sure i dont go out, but i see the road! i know where im going!
I have tips!ive written myself a little work book and ts helpoing heaps.
All i can say is to look forward to everyday! do ure hair! think positive all the time, think bout the good thngs,ot the bad. When someone asks how ure doing, instead of sayin ok or so-so, say great!
Meditate!_thisll see ure symptoms just slowly vanish!
Keep a diary- instead of thinking its been bad all the time, keep a diary,be honest and make sure you write everything positive from that day, even if it wass just a good thought u hadjot it down!
Take care x x x

Meg
12-09-05, 23:24
Thank you Becci - so true

andrew
13-09-05, 07:47
good tips, nice to see you on the up .. tc andrew

seh1980
13-09-05, 17:35
Great tips - thanks!! :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Barb
13-09-05, 18:29
Wow you are doing really well and sound so positive,keep going.

Luv Barb xxx

razocaine_07
09-10-05, 02:59
its always good to hear ppl doing good. I have my diary which is more of an encyclopedia now! But ur right it does help alot. I used to get terrible anxiety problems when i got up on the morning. For me, the biggest reliever of panic, is gentle exercise, whether it be walking or swimming, just something to blow the cobwebs away