PDA

View Full Version : This is worrying me :(

Blooregard
08-07-09, 07:26
Is it from Anxiety?

Sometimes, at the most random times, I'll hear a... I dont know how to describe it. A tin-ish sound in my ear, like silverware rubbing together. And sometimes I'll just hear what sounds like ten people talking at once in my head, except just gibberish.

Anyone know what I mean? ):

tiredOfOcd
08-07-09, 13:32
don't know about the 10 people talking at once - but I've had a high pitched chime sounding a continuous tone in my ears (most of the times the right ear, but sometimes it feels like its both ears) since I was about 8.

I'm 42.

Annoying. But that's about it.

nanny
08-07-09, 13:39
I have also had lots of noises in my ears, I really should try not to worry about it too much. I'm sure this happens to a lot of people with or without anxiety:)

jill
08-07-09, 23:27
Hi hun :D:hugs:

The ears are funny things, believe it or not, all people will hear sounds in there ears, if they would only just listen, when you are acute with anxiety, you tend to focus MORE on are body's normal behavior, ears can get a build up of wax the body is very good at getting rid of it on its own, but while its doing this it can make funny noises which we can hear. I have had many, many different sounds in my ears. When I was acute, Like you, I did question these sounds. but they are normal.

I cannot say I have heard 10 people talking BUT, when acute, I can say, I talked to myself in my head, A LOT. how many voices? I don't know, my main fear when acute was, ohhh I have got nothing up there, no thoughts, no memories, there's just nothing there, so this scared me more.

Hope this has been of some help, anxiety can have sooo many different symptoms, knowing and understanding them all is soo dame hard.

YOU TAKE CARE

LOVE JILL XXX