PDA

View Full Version : Feeling Better (BUT)

suzuki
13-09-05, 11:03
I am started to feel better than i have in months , but from time to time get frightened because all of a sudden become inside myself again and it scary and wonder if it will ever subside fully

Meg
13-09-05, 11:05
Yes suzuki,

Once you get a glimpse and chink of light , build on it and know that you are progressing for sure !

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

alexis
13-09-05, 16:47
Hi Suzuki, great to hear this, do you think the meds help, I told you it would be OK in time, at least you are going forwards,will mail you later,Love Alexis,xx

kairen
13-09-05, 17:59
Hi Suzuki,

good to hear your feeling positive, just keep thinking about how well your doing and ignore the niggles they do get less and less in time honest,

kairen x

Elaine1
13-09-05, 18:08
Congratulations and well done. I don't know your history, but the fact that you are feeling better, is a real positive step.

As the other replies have said, I'm sure the frightening moments will get less, with much longer lengths of time between them.

You are getting there so well done to you!

KEEP THINKING POSITIVE

suzuki
13-09-05, 19:05
Thankyou all for your encouragement. Your a great team and always there for a kind word. I must admit i found a couple of CBT sessions have been of help (make you really understand why you think the way you do) Definately recommend it!!

sal
14-09-05, 00:09
Hi Suzuki

It is hard when having so many good days, but when it gets tough remind yourself how good you felt on the better days and they eventually will outweight the bad days. CBT helped me loads and made me see that however tough it gets i can turn that negative into positive.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".