PDA

View Full Version : Sexual Frustration

Kerrigan
08-07-09, 10:53
Prozac has deadened my sex drive well for the past month but a combination of the beautiful weather, lie-ins and fancying someone who fancies me back can turn the tide of desensitizing drugs.

It sounds silly but I finally feel sexually mature yet I'm frustrated because I can't get a grip on the stupid swallowing obsession. I get pains in my neck and the back of my throat is red raw 24/7. I've been celibate for almost 7 years.

I want him so badly, it's sheer lust. I've dreamt about him for 3 nights in a row but even in my wildest fantasies the tic still ruins things and I feel ashamed that he knows I have this weird tic so it will ruin his fantasies too.

He's a police officer and I respect him because of his job, I consider myself a good person and I think thats why there's an unspoken attraction. I'd 'do' any officer really because in my fantasies I can't clearly see his face. He doesn't have my number and we've never spoken but alot has gone on flirty-wise if you know what I mean.

For those of you that are in relationships or married I envy you. Obviously you're here because you have problems of your own and ultimately I think people are all the same but my question is if you have a problem like or similar to mine, how does your partner react to it? Is it part of you they accept or a challenge to your love? Also how does it affect your sex life?