PDA

View Full Version : Going Crazy On Citralopam

CELTIC67
08-07-09, 14:20
HI EVERYONE, IM ON DAY 25 OF CITRALOPAM,7 DAYS 10MG AND 18 AYS ON 20MG,ON IT FOR OCD AND ANXIETY,BUT MEDS ARE MAKING ME WORSE,ESPECIALLY IN THE MORNING,I TAKE MEDS JST BEFORE BEDTIME (ABT 11iSH )BUT THE MORNINGS ARE HORRIBLE,AND I AM DRIVING MY MISSUS CRAZY WITH MY MOODS,I DONT KNOW IF IM JUST BEING IMPATIENT BUT I WAS HOPING ID FEEL BETTER BY NOW.AND IM A RECOVERING ADDICT SO BENZOS ARE OUT OF THE QUESTION FOR ME,CAN ANYBODY HELP ME PLEASE,IM AT THE END OF MY TETHER AND SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING FLUSHING THEM,ANY HELP OR ADVICE WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECEIATED,:mad:

nomorepanic
08-07-09, 14:39
Did you read Psycho Poets post guide to Citalopram as I suggested here...

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=52634

Can I please ask you don't use all caps either - thanks

CELTIC67
08-07-09, 14:41
yeah i read bits of it,dunno if im just impatient,just finding things hard thats all:mad:

Poopsigroo
09-07-09, 09:49
Hi Celtic,
I'm on day 18 of them and feeling a bit like you, like i'm going backwards rather than forwards. Some days are great, but the bad days are just awful. I did a silly thing on tuesday night and went back to my docs. He said it's early days and i've got to give them chance to work. I've been on them before and know they do work, but like you just feeling impatient with these feelings.
We just need to ride it out hun, show your GF this message if she's a bit stressed by it all, she needs to know you will feel better eventually.
:hugs:

Venus40
09-07-09, 10:21
Hi Celtic67

I was on Citralopram for 2mths it made me feel awful so i went back to my Dr and explained exactly how i was feeling. All i wanted to do was sleep, futher to that my moods were really up and down,so i can relate to how you feel.... im lucky to have an understanding family but at the same time i feel very distance from them and i dont want to go out and avoid people. As of today ive now just taken my prozac tab .... and feeling a lil anxious myself !!

You should go see your Dr and tell them exactly how u feel as some anti- depressants may not be rite for you ....