PDA

View Full Version : Please help me i'm done

louisa2983
08-07-09, 21:21
Really just fed up now, was starting to feel relatively normal and now I am worse than ever. I just cannot stop panicking and I am deep in depression now. I'm done i don't know what else I can do

pollyanna
08-07-09, 21:34
i am so sorry you are feeling so bad and overwhelmed right now. i think since you are feeling so low it would be a good idea to speak to someone, you could phone nhs 24, the samaratians , breathing space etc they are all there to listen and not judge you, or perhaps a friend or family member you trust, but i think it is important for you to go a speak to someone now..

keep in touch

Pauline x :hugs:

nomorepanic
08-07-09, 22:21
Are you on any medication?

Have you talked to GP about all this?

andy123
08-07-09, 22:31
i suffer from horrible anxiety, and have multiple attacks a day and have been for monthes now, within the last few weeks after deeling with numerous symptoms i have found that talking to someone else who expiriences the same anxiety feelings really helps.

i get some kind of comfort knowing im not alone in feeling the odd sensations i get during axiety, trust me you are not alone and what you are feeling is normal when feeling anxiety and panic attacks, there are what seems to me dozens of sensations that become extremely scary but will eventually go away. try and focus your mind on something else like watch tv, go somwhere thats comfortable to you, mabe doodle on a piece of paper just to unknowingly take your mind off of it. think of it like this, axiety is like a storm and during it, you think the worst but eventually it will pass.

i really hope you feel better and just try and stay calm, the more you focus on the scary sensations the worse you can make them, you also have he power to make them better by thinking positive and staying optimistic. hang it there, it will get better.

louisa2983
10-07-09, 23:07
Hi guys,

Still feeling really rough at the moment, makes me feel a bit better to know there are people who know what I am going through out there.

I am on meds, but the last time i went to the doctors i was feeling really good and positive about everything, but now i'm just down. I have panic disorder but now im thinking maybe i am manic,, i don't know whats going on. Got to make an appointment..