PDA

View Full Version : Weird Headaches.

IllegallyBlond
09-07-09, 05:51
Hi everyone. I keep having these weird headaches. They are in my temple area on the right side, and it throbs and I get a sharp feeling and then it goes away. They never last longer than a couple minutes. Does anyone else get these? I try not to panic about them, but it's almost to the point where I'm going to start. It's these simple little things that set me off, and I hate it. If I know someone else at least experiences the same symptom, I don't freak out as much.

moore
09-07-09, 07:51
Yes I get these short sharp headaches like someone drills into your skull for a few seconds to a minute.
Are you getting enough sleep? Are you drinking too much caffeine? Drinking enough water? Check the basics..

telbanham
09-07-09, 09:42
I get them all the time, it's anxiety

IllegallyBlond
09-07-09, 16:16
I do drink a lot of soda. Could that cause these weird headaches? I know if I don't have a soda for awhile I get a bad caffeine headaches. I'll cut down and it and see if that helps it. Thanks for all the advice.

:bighug1:

justbananas
10-07-09, 05:43
yes i have these and just saw a neurologist regarding them. it helps to go to the doc and describe them specifically to feel better about it. i think they're pretty common though, and exacerbated by anxiety.

justbananas
10-07-09, 05:44
mine also feel sharp and deep and in the same spot. anyone else get this? annoying!

IllegallyBlond
11-07-09, 04:59
That's how mine are. Always in the same spot. Since I cut back on the soda, these last couple of days, I haven't had them as much. I do have a doctor's appointment this week to talk to her about them. I'm sure she's going to tell me it's my anxiety. I'm just afraid she's going to think all my problems are due to my anxiety, and there is going to be something really wrong.