PDA

View Full Version : Re: Hello.

burt
09-07-09, 15:38
hi everyone just join site. been a sufferer with anxiety and depression for about 7 years now really struggling at moment with horrible symptoms.hope to get some good advice to help with this illness

Keeway
09-07-09, 16:49
Hi Burt
Welcome to NMP. You certainly will get advice and lots of support from the members here

Teresa

burt
09-07-09, 19:08
Hi and welcome to nmp
there is lots of support here and good advice also a great chatroom to meet other members
take care
hi tetley thanks for the welcome

burt
09-07-09, 19:10
hi teresa thanks for the welcome

Meewah
09-07-09, 19:26
Hi Burt

You are in the right place. It is a very useful site if not a little addictive. I seem to be a little too dependant on support from NMP. It has helped me when I felt terrible. I have stopped "going on" at my wife which has to be a benefit as I had no one to talk to that understands.

All the best BUrt

Mee

Veronica H
10-07-09, 11:55
:welcome: Burt. Glad that you have found us.There is a brilliant book by Dr Claire Weekes called 'self help for your nerves', published by Thorsons. This is available from the NMP Shop. Her work can also be downloaded free to your MP3 from the shop. I can not recommend this enough as it really explains what is happening to us, and how we can recover. This will get better.

Veronica

burt
10-07-09, 22:17
thanks for the info veronica will have a look

chantelle
10-07-09, 22:42
Welcome to the site - it's great, especially the support via PMs. We deserve to enjoy life and will get better...
Take care
Chantelle

burt
13-07-09, 19:48
Welcome to the site - it's great, especially the support via PMs. We deserve to enjoy life and will get better...
Take care
Chantelle
hi chantelle
i agree great site put my mind at rest knowing that im not the only one that struggles with this anxiety problem.i never had this problem until about seven years ago after losing both my parents and my brother and sister triggered this stress and emotional worry. hope to get better ,got my cbt therapy coming up soon.

take care
burt

nomorepanic
13-07-09, 20:06
Burt - did you mean to close this post?

I will re-open it for you.