PDA

View Full Version : eating?

ItWillPass
14-09-05, 04:30
I really need some reassurance here... I have been trying so hard, and doing allright... but I had a terrible situation tonight. I have been really busy since I just started my new job...I had class at night... and I ate dinner in class, and within like 5 minutes after finishing I felt almost like a rush of exhaustion. I was shaky, and could barely move. I felt sick, and just very weak. I also felt kind of confused. I was sure I was passing out. Of course I didnt... but I was, and still am pretty scared. My school is an hour away from home, so it terrifies me to possibly be "stuck" there ill. Anyway... my point... do any of you ever feel this way after eating? Like just totally drained and out of it? I was SO scared... now i am allright, but of course i have anxiety about it happening a lot...uch... thanx for letting me vent.

vernon
14-09-05, 09:38
that often happens to me after a long day then eating its horrible but passes and i have learned to ignore it now, As they say if you go long periods without eating this is usualy worst so I do try to snack now. If you havnt eaten for long periods it takes the tummy a lot of hard work to digest your food and this takes energy. Take care. Vernon