PDA

View Full Version : Alright folks!

willz88
10-07-09, 16:03
im will, im 21 years old, currently unemployed wich sucks! this is due to my anxiety/panic attacks. i find impossible to sign on as i cant sit down for long with out worrying if i will have an attack, (i havent had one in there until the other day) and i was supposed to go back the otherday but im too scared/paranoid to go again.

i went to the doctors for the first time and explained my situation and ive been suffering for about 2/3 years n i had enough as i have a 19month old daughter and it stops me going to play groups ect..

the doctor checked my beathing and has put me on some PROPRANOLOL foor 2 weeks then i have to go see him and i may have to see a councilor.

i started taking them today n i had a little panic wen i took it but im fine :D

other stuff about me :

im a keen photographer
i have a season ticket at man city (have had it for 16 years now)

:yesyes:

sandradee
10-07-09, 21:15
Lots of advice and friendly people on this site . I hope you find it helps.

Will John Terry join City...... main topic of conversation in our house! :)

shoogashooga12
11-07-09, 00:16
Hiya!:D
Welcome, i'm sure you will like it around here :yesyes:
:hugs:
xxx

willz88
11-07-09, 15:42
Lots of advice and friendly people on this site . I hope you find it helps.

Will John Terry join City...... main topic of conversation in our house! :)

ahaha i dont think he will, but we will have to wait and see :)

thaanks peeps :)

mike83
11-07-09, 16:48
I couldn't face signing on either, I really wasnt ready to get a job but you had to show that you were applying for jobs. I went back to the doctors and have been on income support since.

Don't you find going to going the the football matches hard? Or are you ok with it since you have been going for so long?

willz88
11-07-09, 19:29
its a comfort zone for me most of the time, ive been going since i was alil nipper, but im usually drunk when i go football also ahaha for some reason i have anxiety when drunk.

plus football is my life hehe

except i cant play it because if i run out of breathe i think im gunna die wich sucks cus i used to be good at it!