PDA

View Full Version : Shallow Breathing

shrimp
11-07-09, 13:34
Hi everyone, been on escitalopram for about 20 weeks now, been great for last about 4 weeks but had trouble sleeping in the heat. I took a couple of panadol nightpain (similar to nytol) and after 2nd day had terrible shallow breathing, and this morning was as anxious as you can imagine, i wondered if anyone else has had this? Cant make out why im feeling rotten again? is it the tablets or is it my anxiety/depression again? I cant bear the thought of more weeks of hell, i really thought it was all over, can anyone give any advice - luv to all x:shrug:

bluejeans17
11-07-09, 15:59
Shrimp I am on wk 16 and feeling a bit rubbish today too. I don't think we can expect to feel 100% everyday but just think how far you have come since the early days. I still feel rough when I wake up in the morning with anxiety but it eases once I am up and about.

shrimp
11-07-09, 16:42
Thanks 4 that blue jeans, its true, once up and about it does wear off, im just always so disappointed when im not feeling good all the time, i suppose its the fear of going right back down again, hope you have some good times to come

stigdu
15-07-09, 20:23
Hey there,

I get shallow breathing too - I wake up most mornings with 1 blocked sinus and just feel generally 'blocked up' even though I'm not suffering with a cold or anything.

I've only been on the Citalopram for 8 days (20mg), so I'm hoping these effects will soon pass.... they're also making me feel quite tired.