PDA

View Full Version : Hi

tim73
11-07-09, 18:33
Just introducing myself.

Feels a bit like going to a therapy group doing this :D, but yeah, I'm Tim, 36, single, from Woking. I'm a software contractor, "half arsed" mountain biker, skiier and amateur photographer.

I can't claim to be much of a panic sufferer, but I've had maybe a couple in the past year and a bit (including the one I'm just going through, if that's what it is) and they're bad enough!

I have made a post here (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=53040) describing the details of what's been going on. The current situation is kind of odd. At present I feel okay, but I'm trying hard to not dwell on it otherwise I know I'll start getting all kinds of symptoms again.

Generally consider myself to be reasonably healthy, but since hitting my 30s I've had many odd twinges, aches and pains which makes me concerned about my health, despite no real evidence to be concerned about.

Anyway, that's my intro, so hi again!:)

Tim.

bottleblond
11-07-09, 19:12
Hi Tim

Welcome along to NMP!

Nice to meet you.

Lisa
x

willz88
11-07-09, 19:45
Hey dude! welcome i joined here yesterday n this site is very helpfull and the people on here are very friendly :)

nice to see another photographer on here!

what camera do u use?

i used to have a nikon d40 but had to get rid n now have a fujifilm finepix s1500, wich is pretty compact and better then i expected it to be :)
but ne way welcome mate!

tim73
11-07-09, 20:34
Hi there :).

Got a Nikon D70 myself which I've had for years now.

Used to have a Fuji Finepix S304 long before that. For the time it was a pretty decent camera. A mini slr-like thing. Also got a Nikon P60 compact which turns out some good stuff considering.