PDA

View Full Version : Tonight- sighing a lot!!

xBettyBoopx
12-07-09, 00:08
Tonight I'm finding myself doing a lot of 'sighing', like every minute or less. I know apparently it's tension but it's scary & although I've had it for years on & off, I hate it when I get it so much for so long:weep:

There are a lot of posts on 'air hunger' & I'm sorry to do another one:blush:

It's strange because some days I yawn a lot, some days I having racing heart a lot, some days this constant sighing......some days all of the above, could go on & on..........I wonder why different days I have different symptoms! It's like they take it in turns or decide to bug me all at once:mad: :huh:

How can we lose fear of these symptoms? I know that's a retorical question, as we would all be better if we knew that!!

http://rlv.zcache.com/has_anybody_seen_my_magic_wand_magnet-p1471484302434548853s01_400.jpg

MOJO
14-07-09, 09:33
I know exactly what you mean Elspeth! I can have the same symptoms for a few days then all of a sudden they change and if it's something new or something I have less often it ramps my anxiety sky high and I'm frightenend to death again. I really really want to ignore ny symptoms and lose the fear of them. I know it's the only way to go, but it's so hard. I just can't seem to do it.:blush: xxx

Jakey
14-07-09, 13:46
Tonight I'm finding myself doing a lot of 'sighing', like every minute or less. I know apparently it's tension but it's scary & although I've had it for years on & off, I hate it when I get it so much for so long:weep:

There are a lot of posts on 'air hunger' & I'm sorry to do another one:blush:

It's strange because some days I yawn a lot, some days I having racing heart a lot, some days this constant sighing......some days all of the above, could go on & on..........I wonder why different days I have different symptoms! It's like they take it in turns or decide to bug me all at once:mad: :huh:

How can we lose fear of these symptoms? I know that's a retorical question, as we would all be better if we knew that!!

http://rlv.zcache.com/has_anybody_seen_my_magic_wand_magnet-p1471484302434548853s01_400.jpg

Don't you think sighing is part of the letting go of anxiety? When things are really bad for me I sigh a lot and sometimes I actually say 'Oh Dear' too and for no apparent reason! I think it's the mind letting go.