PDA

View Full Version : Annoying

pablo
15-09-05, 10:19
Hi Guys,

Not having a good day with the funny beats today. Been at work since 7.30 and I'm sitting here getting funny beats / weird chest sensations and "rushes of energy" all the way to my finger and toe tips. I've just been for a walk to try to take the edge off, but I just don't feel right. My heart is not even beating ridiculously fast either. I'm even tempted to go home to my partner and take the rest of the day off. Sitting here trying to convince myself im going to be ok. Just hope they settle down soon..can't concentrate on what I'm doing!

Sorry to moan..hope you're all well :)

Paul

trac67
15-09-05, 10:36
Hi Paul,
Sorry to hear you are having a tough day. Have you tried to occupy your mind by doing something else, its when we sit and think about the irregular heart beats, that they appear, and then because they appear we worry, then they seem to get worse. Is there anyone you can chat too, as getting into a converstion with someone sometimes makes you forget as you're thinking about other things then. Just try not to let this get to you, and stick it out, it will pass.
Take care
Trac xx

its "just a thought"

JonParr
15-09-05, 10:52
Trac is right - it's the "unoccupied" times when these things feel worse.

Concentrating on slow deep breathing (preferably somewhere quiet) can also help.

Hang in there mate - you can beat it

Jon.

seh1980
15-09-05, 14:44
They can't hurt you Paul so please don't worry!! We all get them sometimes. Hang in there :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

pablo
15-09-05, 16:26
Hi,

Thanks for the support again. I know we've heard it all before, but it really helps when this horrible thing rears its ugly head. I ended up popping out for a swim during lunch and it sorted me out. Feel lots better now :)

Thanks again!!

Meg
15-09-05, 16:47
Glad you're feeling better now .

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

Cinders4
19-09-05, 14:03
me too x