PDA

View Full Version : Lustral Withdrawal

dizzydruid
15-09-05, 11:22
Hi,
Last week I decided to come off my lustral due to.. how shall I put it?.. sexual side effects (lol). I have been on them before and I knew exactly what it is like tapering off the pills for months and months. As I have only been on them for 3 months at the dose of 50mg as opposed to being on them previously for 2 years I thought i would rather just come off them straight. I havent seen my doctor to come off them, mainly because I know they will want me to come off them slowly and I know from my previous experience this would take longer than I have actually been on the pills in the first place, plus she is under the impression that my sex life isnt important despite me telling her in no uncertain terms that to me it definiately is important.
Anyway, so i halved the dose for a week and then came off which was about 5 days ago now. I am experiencing the usual head zaps and lightheadedness that I expected but was wondering if anyone has come off Lustral and how long it took them to return to normal?
thanks, lucy x