PDA

View Full Version : back to work on thurs

mummy4
13-07-09, 15:24
and im not sure how to think or what to feel like :( and just the thought is terrifying me.

i do ann summers parties been on the books for over 4 years now and have done my fair share of parties but this will be the first one ive done since nov 2008 due to having my daughter who is now 6 months. dont get me wrong the money is great BUT im just so on edge and keep having feelings of wanting to run lately like real strong adrenaline rushes its horrible. would not wish it on anyone. im on cipralex 5mg a day and have been for 4 years now. just dont seem to help anymore and i would up it to 10mg a day but am petrified of the side effects its really like im in a no win situation :(

please someone advise me

deb-22
13-07-09, 17:25
I was the same as you a few weeks ago The thought of going back to work gave me awfull anxiety I did go to the doctors and told him all this he gave me diazepam for the first 2 days. I was nervous but I went and have been there ever since . Just remember how good you were before you had time off Im sure you will feel great once you have done it . Its a job where you can have a few laughs too xxx good luck

mummy4
13-07-09, 20:23
hi deb yes its not like its an exhausting job will just feel very overwhelmed by the amount of people there x