PDA

View Full Version : Really dont know how 2 cope?

anx mum
13-07-09, 21:34
Yes its me again cant believe was doing so well and for the last few days been feeling so anxious:weep: . Just want 2 feel normal been getting few symptoms bk again im really at my wits end is this how my life is gonna b.

lesleya
13-07-09, 21:52
Hi mum
You were doing so well hun, was there something in particular thats triggered your anxiety off again? You came off diazapam too recently didnt you, that was a major achievement! I hope its just a blimp and you start to feel well again soon.
Take care
xxx

MOJO
13-07-09, 21:59
Hi! I noticed you hadn't been posting lately. I'm glad it's because you were doing better. I'm sure this is only a minor setback, if you were doing better for a short while even, you will do again. Try and be postive (I know it's so hard) and "think" yourself back into the times you felt ok. Remember what it felt like and try not to dwell on the bad feelings you are having just now. :hugs: xxxx

kenboon
13-07-09, 22:10
Yes its me again cant believe was doing so well and for the last few days been feeling so anxious:weep: . Just want 2 feel normal been getting few symptoms bk again im really at my wits end is this how my life is gonna b.

Hiya,

Your going to have ups and downs, unfortunatly thats the way it goes with this. But you will have more good days than bad in time, to the point eventually you will very rarly have bad days. So don't think your slipping back, your not, it really is the way this illness seems to work.

Hope your better soon and remember tommorows another day.

Ken

PND
13-07-09, 22:13
I can be fine for weeks, as soon as I am on my period I get depressed , suffer from panic attacks and cant sleep its horrible. I just try to take deep breaths and have the light on -this I find quite comforting xxx

anx mum
13-07-09, 22:15
Thank u everyone u have been so good in supporting me makes me think i not alone. :bighug1:

kenboon
13-07-09, 22:30
You will get there :) You have already come a long way. This is just a small blip. Time to show it whos boss again :)