PDA

View Full Version : Feeling a little stressed ?...

stimpy
09-01-04, 13:10
I was given a great christmas present and it is perfect for anyone feeling a little stressed.

An inflatable punch bag !

Perfect for letting off a little steam. More fun than punching a pillow, less painful than hitting a wall and it won't yell at you or hit you back. [8D]

Product details : http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/unusual-and-unique-gifts/unbranded-whack-it-inflatable-punch-bag.asp

Buby
10-01-04, 00:32
i wanted a punch bag but mum said it would pop if my brother used it so im not allowed one, but i bet it does let off stress. i punch the air cause my sister wont let me punch her lol.

ratchit

nomorepanic
10-01-04, 14:51
Rach

Try punching the pillow instead of your sister - lol

Nicola

nomorepanic
10-01-04, 14:52
Liz

I see it is only £10 as well. How big is it?

Nicola

Rennie1989
13-01-04, 18:42
we once had a solid punch bag coz me and my bro went to karate (i stopped due to my back pain) and dad, like men, had a go and as the bag came towards him he wollopped it and broke his bone in his wrist, ouch, taught him a lesson or two.

Jade

I have to try puchin a pillow instead of my bro

stimpy
15-01-04, 23:11
It's a good size punch bag.

It's just under 5 feet tall and 1 - 1/2 feet wide (150 cm tall and 46 cm wide.)

My kids are always kicking the crap out of it, and it's still standing!

Love, light and Best wishes
Liz xxx

[:p] Panic Monster & Scatty Eccentric

Rennie1989
16-01-04, 18:44
bless ya kids, how old r they. i supose ya cant tear it away from em.

Jade

stimpy
05-02-04, 01:44
Believe it or not I use it more than the kids do - great for a bit of exercise when it's too nasty outside to go for a walk.

They are 8 and 5 I guide them to it if I feel a battle starting.

Love, light and Best wishes
Liz xxx

[:p] Panic Monster & Scatty Eccentric

electroflux
05-02-04, 09:11
I have a big leather punch bag in my training room which I use for practicing my karate, plus I have a re-breakable breakboard which I strap to the punch bag. When I kick or punch the breakboard it falls into two peices with a satisfying CRACK! Then I put it back together and have another go!

Very theraputic!

Ken.