PDA

View Full Version : im back! .my battle on mental illness etc

april tones
16-09-05, 22:54
hi, i am back after a while off this site so just trying to get back into board. hope to chat to all newer people. feel free to pm me.
i am 24, im a mom to a lovely 23 month old boy and have a partner too. who is very supportive too!
i have had severe depression, pnd, panic attacks, anxiety and ocd type thoughts etc.
i have been treated but it came back after had my son, pnd.
now im having a bout of depression due to varios things, low seretonin, have fibromylagia whcig doesnt help.
i still get thoughts.i have battled depression and panic attacks that were so bad i thought i was going mad, i did take ecstacy for 3 years and o.d which conributed to big breakdown where i had loads of physical symptoms and major panic attacks but i did it and should try to remember that when i have low days like now!! any advice jsut ask. love april xx p.s i seem to have a lot of mental illnes in my dads side of family x

apriltones

FRANKIEISBACK
17-09-05, 09:17
Lots of people have taken drugs, dont be hard on yourself, you are learning in life, take care

hunny
17-09-05, 09:26
Hiya

You sound like you can see chinks of light and acknowledge that you can have good and bad days.
I also had pnd which triggered other things.
We should be proud of ourselves for the progress we have made huh?

Hunny x

Meg
17-09-05, 09:58
Hello April,

Glad to see you've been doing well overall and its good to have you back if you are needing help for a blip.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

jill
17-09-05, 10:02
Hi April

Just want to say WELCOME BACK.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXXX

seh1980
17-09-05, 11:08
Welcome back!! :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

trac67
17-09-05, 11:22
Hi April,
Welcome back Hun
Take care
Trac xx

its "just a thought"

april tones
17-09-05, 12:30
ah thanks guys xxxx

apriltones

Elaine1
17-09-05, 13:49
Hi April,

A real warm welcome back to the site.

You have a lovely son, who I am sure can make you smile, even on the difficult days - think positive.

Take care

love

Elaine

desperate
17-09-05, 15:53
Hi April,

Take comfort in your son, and try and remain positive.

First Anxiety...then panic attacks...now GAD and depression

Karen
17-09-05, 18:37
Welcome back April.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

april tones
18-09-05, 21:03
hi guys! feeling loads better, had good weekend. went to visit two lots of friends today. xx hope you all ok x

apriltones

Cinders4
19-09-05, 15:02
Hiya April, welcome xx