PDA

View Full Version : DHEA

eeyorelover
17-09-05, 01:13
Ok guys and gals - I get into looking around the site that I got my diet that is supposed to help anxiety from and I found this. I'll just give the link cuz it is kind of long but please read it cuz I am wondering if doctors usually check for adrenal insufficiency. I had never heard of this and wondered if anyone else has heard of it.
It says it is also supposed to make a woman think more about sex which if that is a side effect give me some of that - lol[:I][^]:D[}:)]
It is DHEA supplements and is supposed to help with anxiety and panic.
http://www.wholehealthmd.com/news/viewarticle/1,1513,955,00.html#How%20it%20was%20Done

Sandy
(eeyorelover)

If the world didn't suck... we'd all fall off :)

Meg
17-09-05, 09:54
On the whole Sandy with panic and anxiety our adrenals are over producing and can get adrenal exhaution rather than insuffiency.

I guess if we're overproducing from the adrenals the body may not be able to cope and this supplement works by supporting them.

As far as diet is concerned the GI diet is the one best suited for reduction of anxiety.

or www.moodandfood.org

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

Peru83
17-09-05, 10:15
Yeah I also noticed that the unwanted side effects were, greasy skin, spots and body hair growth! lol :D, Really don't need all that on top of how I'm feeling,lol.

Take Carexx

Claire

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!"