PDA

View Full Version : Throat swelling....

k9love
14-07-09, 22:19
Hi all Im new here, hope someone can put my mind at ease! I have a swollen left side in my throat, now Ive had this before and went private and was told I was ok, never had it again till about 8 weeks ago when it came back! first off was the feeling of something stuck in my throat so thought dont panic and try to forget about it, well it didnt go away so I went to docs last week and because my glands are up he put me on penicillin that was 6 days ago and there is still swelling there! can this be due to stress? I have been quite stressed out just latley with problems with my dogs, today I nearly had a panic attack! was on my own at home and just couldnt get this throat thing out of my mind! am I totally making it worse by worrying about it?, Ive even booked in to the dentist to get my teeth checked in case there is an infection in them!
Anyone else had these symptoms?
thanks.

Trixie
14-07-09, 23:08
Hi all Im new here, hope someone can put my mind at ease! I have a swollen left side in my throat, now Ive had this before and went private and was told I was ok, never had it again till about 8 weeks ago when it came back! first off was the feeling of something stuck in my throat so thought dont panic and try to forget about it, well it didnt go away so I went to docs last week and because my glands are up he put me on penicillin that was 6 days ago and there is still swelling there! can this be due to stress? I have been quite stressed out just latley with problems with my dogs, today I nearly had a panic attack! was on my own at home and just couldnt get this throat thing out of my mind! am I totally making it worse by worrying about it?, Ive even booked in to the dentist to get my teeth checked in case there is an infection in them!
Anyone else had these symptoms?
thanks.

It's not tonsil stones is it?