PDA

View Full Version : will anxiety/panic/introspection/etc.,etc., ever go away

tasia
15-07-09, 00:05
I have suffered with issues with my mental health well it seems like forever and sometimes i think will it ever go away...i myself dont think it will i think you adapt to it..you get to know yourself and kind of can control it a bit..i know that probably sounds mad...but ive had it sooo long i kind of know what is happening but it still frightens the sh.t out of me..anyone else who feels like me..I do still need to have people to support me and tell me im not mad though...do you know what i mean..anybody..???:yesyes:

chantelle
15-07-09, 00:53
Hi There

Did You Download/listen To Dr Claire Weekes From Nmp Shop - She Believes That People Can Be Cured No Matter How Long They Have Suffered - I'd Recommend Listening To Her!!!

Take Care And Keep Your Spirits Up. There Is Light At The End Of The Tunnel.

Mich1111
15-07-09, 09:22
I know exactly what you mean. I've suffered on and off with anxiety/panic etc for most my life. It still doesnt stop me being frightened everytime it takes hold - its so hard to convince/reason with yourself.

I constantly look for reassurance that I will get better again and am not going mad!

tasia
15-07-09, 20:17
funny you mentioned claire weekes as ive read two of her books and she is a fantastic lady and helped me to understand what is happening with me and my mental health..but even though she says all that here I am still suffering. Im a bit like you mich1111 that i also contantly look for reassurance that it will go away and get better and not going mad or something...thanks guys for your replys..x

manda4
16-07-09, 20:53
Hey guys, I have suffered panick attacks and anxiety for a while now, and I totally understand what you mean about going mad!! It is an awful feeling when you are experiencing anxiety and panick attacks and it does make me sometimes feel like I am loosing the plot. So I find it extremely helpful when I hear that it isnt only me feeling this way! My anxiety and panick attacks are really bad at the moment so I have decided to try acupuncture, really looking forward to it!!! Has anybody had any experience with acupuncture?

tasia
19-07-09, 22:07
goodluck with the acupuncture...hope it goes really well let us know how you get on..x

Mudskipper
20-07-09, 09:19
After 20 years or so dealing with this to one extent or another, I'm sorry to say that I don't think I'll ever be totally free of it and sometimes it gets real bad. As I've said here and there before, if I live to old age, maybe then I'll be able to contemplate life with tranquility, but right now I can't see myself lasting that long and, if I do, I certainly won't have enjoyed the journey.